Rottenmann has been a place of manufacture for about 600 years, and for more than 30 of those years, AHT has been active here. This background of long-standing entrepreneurial tradition and our permanent focus on demand-oriented, market-driven innovation have let us become a globally acting enterprise.
Our partners, customers and investors accompany us on our journey and help us determine goals and create solutions, giving rise to continuous motion and development!
- 1442 Establishment of an ironworks in Rottenmann
- 1959 Production of electrical household appliances by Bauknecht
- 1983 Reestablishment of the production facilities and transfer of operations
- 1998 Successful IPO
- 2000 Establishment of a sales office for drink coolers in Germany
- 2002 Establishment of AHT Asia
- 2003 Market launch of 100% environmentally sound cooler units with propane as coolant and pentane as insulation foaming agent. Conversion of AHT AG into AHT Cooling Systems GmbH & Co KG.
- 2005 Establishment of AHT USA
- 2007 Establishment of AHT UK (Chesham, England). Establishment of AHT Changshu. Establishment of AHT Türkiye (Bursa, Turkey).
- 2008 Establishment of AHT Asia (Hong Kong). Takeover of Caravell UK and integration into AHT Group.
- 2009 Establishment of AHT Brazil
- 2011 Establishment of AHT India. Establishment of AHT Mexico.
- 2013 Establishment of AHT Italy
- 2014 Establishment of AHT France
- 2015 Establishment of AHT Nordic